Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pumpkin Cinnabon

I wanted some pumpkin for breakfast but I also wanted something that was low key and 'on the go' kind of breakfast so I just made this up. It was really good too, duh.
3/4 Cup Pumpkin (not the pie filling with sugar added)
1 tsp Cinnamon
2 tbsp Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle
1 Tube reduced fat crescent rolls
Spread out the crescent roll and seal the perforated edges so it becomes one piece of flat dough. Spread out your pumpkin, sprinkle on your cinnamon and Sweet cinnamon Sprinkle. If you don't have the sweet cinnamon sprinkle from Pampered Chef which I'm sure 99% of you don't (even though its AMAZING on everything, oatmeal etc) you could do a mixture of sugar/cinnamon as a sub-par substitute.
Roll up the roll into a tube, gently and not to tight or too loose, you don't want the seams to burst..

Cut into 2  inch thick rolls..
Spread them all over the baking dish..
Bake on 375 for about 10-15 mins maybe even 20 I really don't remember, use your judgement and read the packaging. If you want to be fat/fancy you could brush a little melted butter over the rolls to give them a shiny look.. I didn't and I think they still look fab.



No comments:

Post a Comment