Monday, September 13, 2010

Salsa Quiche Bites

EThis is a really easy recipe that I like making for a lazy breakfast that lasts all day and it tastes just as good 5 hours later while you're on the couch watching football.

What you'll need:

2 Reduced Fat Crescent Roll tubes
1 cup Salsa
1/2 cup milk
6 eggs
2 tbsp cheese

You'll need to make two batches if you don't have two pans.



I used my mini-muffin pan so when cutting up the crescent rolls I cut each triangle into 3 pieces and put them into the pan, I push them down  with my fingers, it won't be perfect so don't freak out.

In a mixing bowl whisk your milk and eggs once that is mixed well add in your salsa. You could also do sausage or just cheese this is  a recipe that can go in any direction.




Pour/scoop the egg mixture into each muffin tin. I fill it up all the way so its sort of messy, but who cares. You could also add more cheese because I know everyone loves cheese but it really tastes great with just a shred or two on each bite!

                                                                          Bake for 15 mins on 375 in the oven.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment