Thursday, September 23, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Dippers

So this is a realllly easy recipe that is always a crowd pleaser.. I haven't met one person that doesn't like it.


You will make this buffalo dip that I blogged about earlier. And instead of serving it all as dip, make little dippers that can travel easy and no need re-heat.

Once you make the dip, line your mini-muffin pan (or cupcake pan) with either pieces of crescent (like this recipe) or an alternative I just learned is that you can take raw Pillsbury FLAKY biscuits and sort of peel them apart and line the pans.

Once you line the pan with your dough of choice, scoop in some 'dip' mixture and then pop them in the oven for about 15-20 min on 375. I like them golden so its closer to about 20 mins when I do it.




You could probably top each little dipper with a few shreds of cheese if you really want but you won't miss it if you don't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment