Monday, August 9, 2010

Oops!

So I experimented with Pork Tenderloin this weekend.. I looked up a few recipes and really didn't like anything I saw so I made one up with stuff I had in the fridge....


Spinach and Gorgonzola stuffed Pork tenderloin rubbed in basil pesto lightly breaded with Panko Breakcrumbs; served with couscous and veggies.


Sounds fabulous doesn't it? It was, until I remembered I should have taken pictures in order to 'properly' blog about it...oops!


Use your imagination until I post the recipe/pictures in a few weeks when I re-do this fancy looking not so hard to make meal.


Coming up this week Chicken sausage Polenta bake & Easy Pesto Chicken Paninis!


1 comment:

  1. ooo that sounds fantastic. a little fancier than our "beer tenderloin". post it post it!

    ReplyDelete